The Refuge is looking to expand its team to include a part-time trauma and attachment-oriented couples therapist as a subletting-associate in the clinic.
- Minimum master’s degree in Counselling Psychology, Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy or related profession
- Registration with a regulatory body and relevant insurance
- Training in either Somatic Experiencing, Sensorimotor Psychotherapy, or PACT (Psychobiological Approach to Couples Therapy)
- Additional relevant training in trauma and attachment, Emotion-Focused Therapy, DBT, etc. an asset
- French or other second language an asset
Space at The Refuge is available for sublet on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays as of January 1, 2016. The office space is large enough to accommodate a small group of up to 8 people, should you have interest in running groups.
Clinic fee includes rent, access to the grounds at the Ignatius Centre and common areas in the building, marketing efforts (brochures, website visibility, directory listings for 10 cities in Theravive – including exclusive listings in certain cities – and 1 city in Psychology Today, and social media), one hour of clinical consultation time per month, and administrative time processing referrals.
Prospective clinicians will also contribute to their own marketing efforts to generate leads for their independent practice at The Refuge.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to Sarah Schlote at email@example.com